Monday, October 17, 2011

MUG LOVE

I have a strange and irriversable addiction to mugs. I collect them. I insist on having a mug from every city I love/have lived in/visited. When I drink my morning green tea/coffee it takes me back to that place & to a special memory I have stored away. It's a fun and effortless stroll down memory lane. Makes me smile and take a moment to remember and appreciate all the wonderful places I've been and people I've met. My husband laughs at me sometimes and asks, "Where did you go this time?!". Something that I love about mugs is although they are small they still can be a fantastic expression of style. Don't underestimate the little things, ever. Even a small mug can pack a pack a posh punch in your kitchen!



Aloha
and Happy Monday loves!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...