Wednesday, June 26, 2013

WELL LIT WEDNESDAY




This little lamp deserved it's very own well lit Wednesday, purely for it's posh personality. There is no going wrong with greek key in my humble opinion. It's classic, fabulous, and timeless. World's Away got it right with this beautiful gold leaf baby. Being a huge sucker for lighting makes it difficult to make a commitment to any lighting, small or big. I'm bound to fall in love with something every few weeks or month. I've reached acceptance that my heart comes and goes with furniture, it's part of the job. I'm learning how to cope. It's difficult, but I'm learning (such a hard life isn't it??) :) Well, next Wednesday will be a new lighting love but until then, I'm loving on Clayton.




Aloha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...