Wednesday, May 29, 2013

WELL LIT WEDNESDAY: ARTERIORS DESK LAMPS








We're heading into the office for our lighting feature today. My favorite desk lamps at the moment happen to both be from Arteriors (an all time favorite). Both boasting beautiful brass and packing some serious swag I can see either sitting right on my desk. Desk lamps are the perfect opportunity to be quirky, you can have a lot of fun with them. Both of these styles shown above are simple, chic but very unique and I love that quality. Here's to two very cute desk lamps and another well lit Wednesday...





Aloha

2 comments:

  1. I need that top lamp! I've been in search of the perfect desk lamp & that one is beautiful! Is it sold in a retail store?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it such a beauty?! Lamps plus carries it but it does go out of stock fairly often, here is the link, http://www.lampsplus.com/products/arteriors-jana-brass-and-marble-adjustable-desk-lamp__2d230.html.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...