Friday, June 10, 2011

ALL THINGS CHANEL

All roads lead to falling in love with Chanel
tell me I'm wrong...






Saved the best for last.

Of course the most applicable use of Chanel in my life at the moment would obviously be these undeniably posh surf boards. I can't even imagine the looks I would get rolling up to the North Shore carrying one of these under my arm. Then again, I would be bold enough to say I've never been intimidated by someone's lack of understanding my appreciation for the industry and history of fashion. Moreover, if you see a girl with out of control golden brown locks fighting for her life in the Hawaiian waves with one of these boards strapped to her ankle make sure to say hello :)


Aloha!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...