Thursday, June 23, 2011

INSPIRATIONAL ANIMAL

In essence a horse encompasses three main things. Strength, power, & beauty. ...Not too bad of a character list. Being around horses is a love of mine that I do not entertain enough. I grew up riding them and miss the time with them tremendously when I think back on those memories. In addition to those beginning three traits horses are incredibly graceful and serene. It's an amazing sight to watch a horse gallup through a pasture, they seem to exude a special peace yet steady and strong confidence. It's no wonder people desire to incorporate such an inspirational animal into their space. I personally gravitate to the animal anyway but when it's a captivating photography or painting of the creature I sort of get whisked away.



Aloha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...