Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Royal Engagement

Well Ladies....

The Prince is officially off the market


Prince William and Kate Middleton announced their engagement to the world yesterday after keeping it a secret for over a month. William proposed while they were in Kenya in early October... I'd say they did a good job of keeping it on the down low!


Kate Middleton is now adorned with {what is very controversial} Princess Diana's 18 carat sapphire engagement ring. I personally think it wonderful that Prince William gave Kate his mother's ring, England, however apparently disagrees. Supposedly the ring brings back both good and bad memories of Diana. Even though that is understandable I doubt Kate is going to be taking that dazzling jewel off her hand anytime soon. I don't know about you but I cannot wait for this Royal Wedding. Can only imagine how exquisite it will be :)



We'll get back to the KB showhouse soon, just have a few updates I want to post before we go back to the house!

XO
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...