Saturday, October 30, 2010

It Takes Two Baby

Let's face it, two is always better than one. In this case we mean exquisitely dressed beds. These duo's boast balanced and bold design side by side. With it being the end of mine and my husband's one year anniversary month this post came to me and was inspired by the beautiful life I share him. Having him beside me makes me believe two is the best combo there ever was. Enjoy these absolutely precious decked out twin bed ensembles. I did.......
















God has given Ryan and I such an amazing year together. I can't believe this first year and our anniversary month are gone! Hope I left you with some love like this month left me. ;) Goodbye October, Hello November!

XO
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...