Monday, February 7, 2011

KILLER OFFICE



Looking for ideas for a home office? I've run across a couple terrifically tasteful little workspaces...










Not just having a home office but a well thought out home office is important. In order to stay focused and get a lot done it is always beneficial to have a very organized, clean, and well designed office space. Coming soon I'll help you put together an office by guiding you to the best organizational tools that are designer tested. ;) I'll show you the pieces you should consider. Until then, pick out one of these offices that you like and tell me why, I'm interested in knowing what you think! Or even pick out individual items, maybe it's the chrome and white desk from this last photo?...or the awesomely unique lighting from the fourth picture from the bottom? Let my hear what is catching your eye-


happy Monday loves




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...