Thursday, March 10, 2011

JET-SETTING PLAYLIST


When it's time to hit the runway I got at least two design mags on hand, eye mask on standby, husband on my arm, and headphones in. Here's one of my posh lists...


Good Life - One Republic

Young Folks - Peter Bjorn And John

I'm good, I'm gone - Lykke Li

All of the lights - Kanye

Lover's Carvings - Bibio

Black and Blue - Mike Snow

Viva La Vida - Coldplay

Rebel Rebel - David Bowie

Stereo Love - Edward Maya

Rich Girls - The Virgins

Gold Lions - Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Who Dat Girl - Flo Rida ft. Akon

The Show Goes On - Lupe Fiasco

Edge Of Seventeen - Bella Donna

Eyes On Fire - Blue Foundation

Hello Seattle Remix - Owl City

Flower- Moby

American Honey - Lady Antebellum

Marching On - One Republic Featuring Timbaland

Whole Lotta Love - Led Zeppelin




Next post will be from Hawaii!

XO




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...