Thursday, July 21, 2011

MY GO TO SANDAL









The Ultimate Summer Staple Piece
Grocery store run, brunch with the girls, work errands around town, shopping day, casual date night, beach walk in Waikiki - they all have one thing in common... you can make a bet I am wearing (one of my many pairs of) Sam Edelman's. These sandals are my 'go to' shoes since moving to the islands. They were a love of mine before moving to Hawaii but of course wearing them year round helps the relationship to blossom a bit. Put together, but casual these precious sandals always get the job done. If there isn't a pair on my feet then I have one on stand by in the office & backseat of my car. Nordstrom usually has the best selection but you can of course find all the latest styles and retailers at SamEdelman online. And I'm not the only one with a love affair....
Julia Roberts, J.Lo, and Hayden Panettiere shown above. Katy Perry, Mila Kunis and the Kardashians are also enthusiasts.



Aloha!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...