Tuesday, May 15, 2012

HANDSOME HOME, ED MARCH












via Elle Decor

Combine this fashion stylists impeccable high class taste with her rock & roll spirit and you get one ridiculously awesome Upper East Side Manhattan apartment. Jackie Asteir is her name and high style is her game. She's styled musicians including Alanis Morisette, The Spice Girls, Tupac, and Enrique Iglesias. Astier has also been stylist for portraits covering over a dozen different major fashion magazines around the world.  
As I was flipping through a couple month old Elle Decor I realized I never shared this space with you readers that I sincerely adored so I had to do it before I forgot a second time. Take a tour through Jackie's palatial New York pad.  Things to notice: widely diverse and stunning wall coverings, the use of metals, and heavy lacquered paints on walls and ceilings.



Aloha





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...