Monday, August 2, 2010

Step Right In







Into my world, my blog world. I hope welcoming you to my blog is in the same way successful as these foyers welcome you into magnificent living spaces. These entry ways are just the beginning of captivating designs which are inviting, interesting, and irresistable. They leave you anxious to see more. I'm hoping you feel that sensation toward what is to come of this little webpage. Hang around here and you'll discover more than you might have suspected! I'm enthused to share it all with you so check in every now and then to catch up on the latest interior design in DC, {including interviews with Washington DC designers} a little fashion, and maybe even where to go for a great buy. Until next time...
Au Revoir! M

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! I love this! And you are amazing! This is going to be so much fun! I am looking for more:).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...