Thursday, May 26, 2011

VINTAGE FIND OF THE DAY

Nikki Hilton's Vintage Chanel tray table. This priceless Chanel serving tray, which Hilton found while antiquing in the Hamptons, was converted into a side table. "I only buy things that have some meaning to me," says Hilton. "I don’t put objects in my home just because they look cool." I like where her head is at. I absolutely agree with having pieces in my home that have meaning. My husband is much more sentimental then I am which is very surprising to me still to this day. He has a lot of input into our home decor and he loves it when I come home with a new vintage find and a great story. Although, I haven't scored a vintage Chanel tray table just yet...


Aloha




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...